Uukha fabricant d'arcs recurve olympique en carbone

Progress!

Your first Uukha!

X0 are the new progression limbs by Uukha.

X0 progression limbs were designed to offer the advantages of Monolith C with an attractiv price.

With a 15% carbon content, they are easier, more comfortable and reliable, than laminated limbs.

Sizes66",68",70"
Weight20# to 40# in 2# increments
Public price249 €
FittingsILF Standart


DESCRIPTION

FEATURES

Thanks to their curved profile, limbs are 20% smoother at full draw length than laminated limbs.

Thanks to the visible weaved carbon and the monolithic structure, limbs offer a torsion stability superior to laminated limbs.

Core structure made of unidirectional carbon and glass is responsible for flexural resistance, high durability and good vibrations dampening.

TECHNOLOGY

Monolith C15, with 15% carbon fiber content (remaining 85% is glass fiber) is compressed in metalic molds machined by CNC, under high pressure at high temperature.

This technology from aeronautics is the key for flexural strength, durability and fatigue resistance far superior to laminated techniques.

Contact : info@uukha.com

Links : Archive

Coyright reserved uukha 2012/2013