Ex1 Uukha recurve progression limbs

Easy progression

Ease, Pleasure, Serenity!

Ex1 limbs are tolerant: even with an average technique, defects are not amplified.

Ex1 are smooth: traction is easy, without any muscular tiredness at the end.

They generate very few vibrations

The shock transmitted to your arm at the release is very soft, your tendons are preserved.

Uukha technology garanties perfectly straight limbs which will not twist and will remain insensible to hot or cold conditions or moisture.: stop worrying about your bow adjustment and settings, you just have to set it once for all.

Sizes66",68",70"
Weight22# to 40# in 2# increments
Public price309 €
FittingsILF Standart


reviews

Regina

14/12/2012: Just wanted to let you know that Regina Romero a cadet from Guatemala has just put 32 points on her personal best with a 1254 Fita- just 5 days after getting her new Uukha EX 1 Limbs, she is very happy. These limbs seem to be very forgiving.

received from Richard Priestman - Consultant Coach at World Archery

DESCRIPTION

FEATURES

Thanks to their curved profile, limbs are 20% smoother at full draw length than laminated limbs.

Thanks to the visible weaved carbon and the monolithic structure, limbs offer a torsion stability superior to laminated limbs.

Core structure made of unidirectional carbon and glass is responsible for flexural resistance, high durability and good vibrations dampening.

TECHNOLOGY

Monolith C25, with 25% carbon fiber content (remaining 75% is glass fiber) is compressed in metalic molds machined by CNC, under high pressure at high temperature.

This technology from aeronautics is the key for flexural strength, durability and fatigue resistance far superoir to laminated techniques.

Contact : info@uukha.com

Links : Archive

Coyright reserved uukha 2012/2013